As our rates and policies may change from time to time, all reservations will be subject to the cancellation policy and rates implemented at the time of making the reservation.
- If cancelling 14 days or less before arrival, forfeit 100% of the reservation amount
- If cancelling 15 – 30 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the reservation amount
- If cancelling 31 days or more before arrival, forfeit 25% of the reservation amount.
If cancelling due to interprovincial travel restrictions imposed during time of reservation then, a credit for the reservation will be passed. When using this credit for a new reservation, the new reservation will be subject to our rates and cancellation policy in effect at the time of making the new reservation.
Any Covid related cancellations will be treated as per the normal cancellation policy.
BLUE CRANE FARM RULES:
- STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED, ACCESS WILL BE DENIED.
- No outside visitors will be given access to the property.
- No drones. No loud music – please keep the other guests in mind.
- Fires are only allowed in built in braai areas and bomas.
- Please respect our property as you would your own.
FISHING AND FIREWOOD:
- FLY FISHING WITH FLY FISHING EQUIPMENT ONLY – CATCH AND RELEASE.
- BASS RODS AND EQUIPMENT STRICTLY PROHIBITED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Should you wish to keep fish caught, the cost is R100 per fish. We rely on the honesty of our guests for our business to succeed.
- WOOD: We provide one bag of wood complimentary on arrival, wood is sold at R30.00 per bag thereafter. Cash only please.
Breakages will be invoiced after your stay.
HIKING / CYCLING ON THE FARM:
The farm offers beautiful scenery with free roaming game species. You are welcome to explore the farm and do game viewing by hiking or cycling. PLEASE NOTE: No vehicles allowed on game drives.
We at Blue Crane Farm try our best to make sure that all cottages comply with very strict cleaning requirements before any check-ins. Up until recently we did a daily housekeeping service on all reservations, but in an attempt to minimize contact between guests and staff, due to the current up-rise in Covid 19 infections, this service will no longer be available until further notice. We do apologise if this causes any inconvenience.
NOTE: We do provide basic cleaning products to each unit. The fireplace and braai areas will be cleaned daily by one our cleaners, unless you request them not to do so.